I remember when I used to receive and e-mail from work about a mandatory training and I would cringe just thinking of losing a day to a training room. However, as I have advanced and gained a better understanding of company culture, I realize that training is something used to strengthen yourself and/or your company, and not just something used to fix or change a behavior. The right training, with eager participants, can help to motivate and enhance the workplace. Bauman Consulting Group offers a robust list of training opportunities, including the few listed below:
· Leadership Skills for Women helps women to identify their own leadership styles and how to implement that into the dynamic workforce while also learning negotiation techniques and networking skills.
· Basic Principles of Leadership teaches participants how to identify Goleman’s six types of leadership and when it is best to utilize each type.
· Emotionally Intelligent Leadership introduces the four components of emotional intelligence: self-awareness, self-management, social awareness, and relationship management. An emotionally intelligent workplace helps to create more personal and organizational effectiveness.
Strategic Planning Trainings
· Develop Your Strategic Plan is a training that will help participants develop their organization, department, or teams strategic plan. With a roadmap, they will learn to write vision statements, identify core values, perform SWOT analysis, and keep SMART objectives in their planning.
· Implementing Your Strategic Plan is a step further than just developing the plan. In this training, participants will learn how to facilitate workgroups, develop workgroup charters, and analyze current situations.
What trainings would benefit you or your organization?
All of the above courses are offered both online and in classroom format. Other training offerings can be found at http://www.baumanleadership.com/training